Fresh and delicious – we had a ton of red potatoes to use up from our CSA, so we were able to enjoy several dinners with this potato side dish.
You will need:
- 6 red potatoes (small to medium in size)
- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper
- fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup olive oil
How to make:
- Rinse, peel (if desired) and slice potatoes. Add them to a barbecue skillet.
- Rinse and slice onion and green pepper. Add both to skillet.
- Chop rosemary and sprinkle over the vegetables.
- Drizzle olive oil over the entire skillet.
- Grill over low-medium heat, turning vegetables every few minutes.
- Cook until potatoes are tender (about 20-30 minutes).