Don’t adjust your eyes.
- 1 box of cake mix (I recommend Spice Cake mix)
- 1 can of pumpkin (15 oz)
How to make:
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Combine both ingredients in a bowl.
- Portion batter into cupcake pan. You can use cupcake liners or just grease each cup. We had a little bit of extra batter, so Lily Bean had the chance to use her new mini cake pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean).
- Let cool
- Optional: top with powdered sugar or cream cheese icing