Tonight I had a hankering in the worst way for a campfire favorite – S’mores. But there was no way I was heading outside at 10 pm to build a campfire.
This incredibly quick, no-mess oven recipe for S’mores makes some super tasty treats – just like the real thing!
You will need:
- graham crackers
- chocolate bars
How to make:
- Turn the broiler on in your oven. (I used the toaster oven.)
- Lay graham crackers out on baking tray.
- Top each cracker with a marshmallow.
- Place in oven under broiler. Leave in for a couple of minutes – until the marshmallows achieve your desired toasted color. I left mine in for 3 minutes – until they were JUST barely browned.
- Place chocolate on top of melted marshmallows.
- Place graham crackers on top of chocolate.