Dessert in a flash?
Delicious dessert in a flash?
Yes and yes.
You will need:
- 3 TBSP butter
- 10 oz marshmallows
- 1/3 cup yellow cake mix (you may adjust this amount more or less depending on how much cake flavor you want)
- 6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 1.75 oz rainbow sprinkles
How to make:
- Spray a baking dish (13×9 is what I used) with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a medium sized pot.
- Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Add cake mix a bit at a time, stirring until all ingredients are well-blended.
- Stir in cereal.
- Remove pot from stove and press mixture into baking dish. I recommend spraying the spoon or spatula that you use for pressing with non-stick cooking spray.
- Top with sprinkles.
- Set in refrigerator for 30 minutes.