Scorching heat always leaves us craving a cool treat – but if you’re like me, you can’t stand passing a sugar-laden popsicle to the kiddies.
Lily Bean and I threw together this popsicle concoction – pretty much just a frozen smoothie – and thought it was really tasty.
A refreshing snack that comes with a great feeling of knowing exactly what ingredients you are putting into your body.
You can play around with any fruit/yogurt flavor combo you like, but below is the version that we made.
Makes: 4 popsicles
You will need:
- 2 cups ice
- 8 oz yogurt (we used Stonyfield Farms Fat Free Strawberry)
- 1 cup fresh fruit (we used fresh blackberries)
How to make:
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until you have a blended liquid.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours.