It never ceases to amaze me how great things taste when they are cooked on the grill. Take the taste to a new level of deliciousness by adding a fresh herb – we used basil.
You will need:
- 2 zucchini
- (optional) 2 yellow squash
- 1 onion
- handful of mushrooms
- fresh basil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
How to make:
- Rinse, peel (if desired) and slice zucchini and yellow squash. Add them to a barbecue skillet.
- Rinse, peel and slice onion. Add to skillet.
- Rinse and slice mushrooms. Add to skillet.
- Chop basil and sprinkle over the vegetables.
- Drizzle olive oil over the entire skillet.
- Grill over medium heat, turning vegetables every few minutes.
- Cook until vegetables are tender (about 20 minutes).