I came up with these little treats – they will look perfect amid other patriotic themed desserts. You can put them on a stick like I did or simply toss in a bowl as a grab-n-go dessert.
I used regular sized marshmallows because that’s what I had on hand. These would work great with bigger marshmallows!
You will need:
- White chocolate, melted
- Sticks (optional)
How to make:
- Dip one end of the marshmallow into chocolate.
- Dip chocolate-ended chocolate in first color sprinkles.
- Place marshmallows (chocolate side UP) on a plate and put the plate in your freezer for 5-10 minutes to let the chocolate firm up a bit.
- When firm, take marshmallows out of the freezer.
- Dip other end into chocolate and then into the 2nd color of sprinkles.
- Place on sticks or throw in a bowl for serving. If it’s hot where you are, you should store these in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve them.