These sweet treats will cheer up any dessert table!
You will need:
- Fresh strawberries, rinsed
- White chocolate melts
- Blue sugar sprinkles
How to make:
- Place chocolate in your melter and heat until thoroughly melted.
- Place wax paper on your workspace. (I laid out a piece of wax paper on the table and then placed another piece in my tupperware container for easy transport to the refrigerator.
- Pour several tablespoons of blue sprinkles into a small bowl.
- When chocolate is thoroughly melted, dip strawberries one at a time in the melter (leaving some red visible at the top).
- Instead of dipping the chocolate covered strawberries directly into the sprinkles, I used a spoon and spooned the sprinkles onto the lower end of the berry. This gave me a little more control over where the color was going.
- Place finished strawberry on wax paper and repeat until you run out of strawberries.
- Place strawberries in refrigerator and leave them there until you are ready to serve.
I was pleased with how cute these looked after my first attempt at making them! They will be a fun treat to share at our family picnic on July 4th.