Another quick-to-prepare, easy-on-the-waistline, super tasty dish that you can prepare ahead of time if you’d like.
I whipped this casserole up at lunchtime one day next week. I loved being able to pull it out shortly before dinner and simply pop it into the oven.
You will need:
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast (cooked, cubed)
- 1 can 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup low fat cheddar cheese
- 4 oz pasta (cooked, drained)
- 1 cup of broccoli (steamed)
- fresh basil (several leaves, chopped)
- 4 Keebler Townhouse Crackers (crushed)
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a casserole dish.
- Cover casserole with aluminum foil.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes.