Sometimes there are nights when you just need a dinner that practically makes itself.
THIS is one of them.
My mom used to make this recipe and it is perfect for a busy school night when ordering pizza delivery seems like the only way to get dinner on the table at a decent hour. We love to serve this chicken over rice with a green veggie (usually green beans or broccoli) on the side.
You will need:
- 4 Chicken thighs, defrosted
- French dressing (about 1/2 – 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 Cup Bisquick
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Arrange chicken thighs in a baking dish.
- Drizzle French dressing over chicken.
- Coat chicken with Bisquick.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 F or until chicken juices run clear.
- Serve over rice if desired.