To make your own little family of mummies, here’s what you need:
- Mason Jars (any size, up to you)
- Googly Eyes
- Glue (I used craft glue dots)
- Battery operated tea light candles (I bought a set of 48 candles on Ebay for about $15)
How to make:
- Wrap each mason jar in gauze. (Gauze should stick to itself but feel free to use a small piece of tape if it doesn’t want to stay put.)
- Glue 2 googly eyes to each jar.
- Insert candle.
- Squeal with delight over such festive cuteness!
Before the lights went out: