This dish cooks up in minutes – it’s filling and has a great taste!
Makes: 2 Servings
You will need:
- 4 oz dry spaghetti (or pasta of choice)
- 1-2 cups cooked seafood of choice, cubed (I tend to use shrimp or imitation crab)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, quartered
- 4 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded low-moisture part skim mozzarella cheese
How to make:
- Heat olive oil in skillet pan over medium heat.
- Put pot of water on stove for pasta. Bring to a boil and cook spaghetti while veggie/seafood cooks.
- Add garlic to skillet and cook in oil for about 1 minute – stir frequently to keep from burning.
- Add seafood, onion, green pepper, mushrooms and basil to skillet.
- Saute over low to medium heat until veggies are tender – approximately 15-20 minutes.
- While veggies are finishing up, drain cooked spaghetti and add to veggie skillet.
- Remove from heat.
- Add mozzarella cheese and stir to combine all ingredients.
- Serve hot.