I absolutely LOVE salmon. It’s flavorful, can be prepared many ways and it is oh-so-good for you.
Inspiration for this recipe came from Skinny Taste.
You will need:
- 2 pieces of salmon, thawed
- non-stick cooking spray (I used olive oil)
- fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 lemon (or 1 TBSP lemon juice)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make:
- Combine rosemary, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl. Brush mixture onto salmon pieces.
- Spray oven rack with non-stick spray and arrange salmon on it.
- Broil salmon 4″ from heat until it flakes easily with a fork. (Ours took approximately 15-20 minutes to cook.)