A couple months ago, long after the Easter Bunny hopped his way through our home, I found that we still had an abundance of candy (namely peanut butter cups) left over. It seemed like a crying shame to throw the treats away, so instead I made a super hooked up version of the traditional brownie.
You will need:
Boxed brownie mix and whatever ingredients the mix calls for (in this case I needed eggs and oil)
Peanut butter cups
Semi-sweet chocolate morsels
How to make:
1. Prepare brownie batter according to the directions on the box.
2. Grease each cup of a metal muffin baking tin. Fill the bottom of each cup with brownie batter.
3. Place one peanut butter cup in the middle of each cup, on top of that brownie batter layer.
4. Use remaining batter to cover each peanut butter cup.
5. Sprinkle each cup with semi-sweet morsels.
6. Bake according to directions on the box. (Remove from oven when a toothpick inserted into a brownie cup comes out clean.)